Wednesday, November 30, 2011

postcard request post!

I love getting postcards from all over the place, and I know I'm not the only one. I also love having an excuse to buy postcards -- there are only so many I can get for myself before the inevitable question of "where am I gonna put them?" comes up. So, if anyone wants a postcard from Thailand or India, let me know! An email would be best, since I need your address and you really don't want to post your address at random on the internet. Also, if you have a preference for country of postcard, also let me know.

My email is dancingyel AT gmail DOT com, obviously formatted correctly. It will help if you put "postcard" or something like that in the subject line. Also, do send me your address, even if you're sure I already have it. It'll help me keep organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment