Sunday, November 27, 2011

A grand adventure is about to begin!

About 6 months ago, we (Mu and I) decided that we needed to go on a grand adventure before settling down. Never mind that we're not having kids until I'm done with grad school, anyways -- it was time to take a trip, and this seemed like reason enough. So, after some thought, we booked our flights! In about 3 weeks (well, 19 days, to be exact), we will be heading to Thailand for a week, India for 3 weeks, and Hong Kong for 16 hours! We'll be trying to blog as we go, and until then, we'll try to share some stories of our preparations. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for grand adventures! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa hoo! This is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that you all are reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kre and I are excited you're finally on your way! Can't wait to read about it, have fun, be spontaneous!

    ReplyDelete