Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back in the US!

I know that I'm very behind on blogging, and this post won't be very substantive because I really ought to try and sleep, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we're back in the US! We had a crazy few days -- Delhi (which we liked lots more than Kolkata, so that was a relief), about 17 hours in Hong Kong, which we did on about 2 hours of sleep, and then a long flight to LA. I'll blog about those (probably over a few posts), but not tonight or tomorrow -- in the morning, we drive back to Tucson! But for now, we're at Cindy and Eric's for the night. It's been very nice to see friends and have a place to stay where we don't worry about the hot water or the internet!

After we catch the blog up, we'll probably have a few posts about general impressions and such, and then I'm not sure where the blog will go. Cindy suggested using it to do reviews of local places. Any other suggestions? We don't have to decide yet, but probably soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment